3 Day FLASH Competition - La Vie En Bleu
24 May, 2016
Win 1 of 2 pairs of tickets to La Vie En Bleu for Sunday 29th May 2016.
*Terms and Conditions:
1. Entrants must: LIKE the Footman James Facebook page or FOLLOW Footman James on Twitter and SHARE the competition post on Facebook or Twitter.
2. Three winners will receive a pair of tickets for La Vie En Bleu, Prescott Hill, Gotherington, Cheltenham GL52 9RD. The tickets can be used Sunday 29th May 2016.
3. Only one entry per person.
4. The winning entry will be selected at random by at least one independent supervisor.
5. The draw will take place at 12:30pm on Friday 27th May.
6. The winner will be notified no later than 5pm the day of the draw.
7. The winner must contact Footman James to collect their tickets from a member of staff at the show.
8. No alternative prize offered.
9. Prizes cannot be transferred to another person.
10. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. To the fullest extent permitted by law the Promoter excludes all liability for claims, damages and losses incurred in or connected with use of the prize and the Promoter does not accept liability for entries that are not submitted on time or in full.
12. By entering the draw the winner agrees to the publication of their name and photo by the Promoter for publicity purposes.
13. This promotion is governed in accordance with the law of England & Wales. By taking part in this promotion you are deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms.
14. The promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 or over excluding employees of Towergate Underwriting Group Limited or employees of any other member of the Towergate Underwriting Group Limited group of companies. Promoter: Footman James, Castlegate House, Castlegate Way, Dudley, West Midlands, DY1 4TA.
Footman James is a trading name of Towergate Underwriting Group Limited. Registered in England No. 4043759. Registered Address: Towergate House, Eclipse Park, Sittingbourne Road, Maidstone, Kent ME14 3EN. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.