Ferrari's 70th Anniversary Giveaway
1 November, 2017
WIN* a signed copy of Autumn's Enzo magazine by Enzo Ferrari's PA, Brenda Vernor. Today only!
*Terms and Conditions:
1. Entrants must tell us what they believe is the ultimate Ferrari of all time is, via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Email.
2. Ten winners will recieve one signed copy each of Autumn's Enzo magazine, signed by Brenda Vernor.
3. Only one entry per person.
4. The winning entry will be selected at random by at least one independent supervisor.
5. The draw will take place at 12:00am on Thursday 2nd November 2017.
6. The winner will be notified no later than 1:00pm on the day of the draw.
7. The winner will be contacted by Footman James and must provide their name and postal address within 24 hours of contact to receive the magazine.
8. No alternative prize offered.
9. Prizes cannot be transferred to another person.
10. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. To the fullest extent permitted by law the Promoter excludes all liability for claims, damages and losses incurred in or connected with use of the prize and the Promoter does not accept liability for entries that are not submitted on time or in full.
12. By entering the draw the winner agrees to the publication of their name and photo by the Promoter for publicity purposes.
13. This promotion is governed in accordance with the law of England & Wales. By taking part in this promotion you are deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms.
14. The promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 or over excluding employees of Towergate Underwriting Group Limited or employees of any other member of the Towergate Underwriting Group Limited group of companies. Promoter: Footman James, Castlegate House, Castlegate Way, Dudley, West Midlands, DY1 4TA.
Footman James is a trading name of Towergate Underwriting Group Limited. Registered in England No. 4043759. Registered Address: Towergate House, Eclipse Park, Sittingbourne Road, Maidstone, Kent ME14 3EN. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Telephone calls may be monitored or recorded for your protection.