FJ Advent Giveaway Day 4
16 December, 2017
Join in the fun with our partners at the National Motorcycle Musuem!
One of the most important parts of the National Motorcycle Museum's Friend Scheme is that members get the chance to take part in activities that they wouldn't usually do. This includes the National Motorcycle Museum Tour Day! Your prize not only gives you one year's family membership to the Friends of the National Motorcycle Museum but also the chance to ride a stunning 1959 BSA B31 350cc motorcycle on the day of the tour.
For your chance to WIN* all you need to do is answer the following question:
What bike is up for grabs in the National Motorcycle Museum raffle?
Here's a clue to help you answer: http://www.nationalmotorcyclemuseum.co.uk/shop/
*Terms and Conditions:
1. Entrants must submit their answer to the question via the link above and fully complete all questions asked.
2. One winner will receive one years Friends of the National Motorcycle Museum Family Membership, including access to the National Motorcycle Museum Tour Day to ride on a 1959 BSA B31 (date to be confirmed). The winner of the Tour Day needs to be over the age of 21 and have a full licence for one year. Certain driving offences may exclude entry.
3. Only one entry per person.
4. The winning entry will have answered the question correctly and will be selected at random by at least one independent supervisor.
5. The competition will close at 8:00am on Sunday 17th December 2017 and the draw will take place at 9:00am on Monday 18th December 2017.
6. The winner will be notified no later than 12pm on the day of the draw.
7. Footman James will contact the winner via email. The winner must then contact Footman James with their details and postal address within 48 hours of notification in order to recieve the prize.
8. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash and no alternative prize offered.
9. Prizes cannot be transferred to another person.
10. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. To the fullest extent permitted by law the Promoter excludes all liability for claims, damages and losses incurred in or connected with use of the prize and the Promoter does not accept liability for entries that are not submitted on time or in full.
12. By entering the draw the winner agrees to the publication of their name and photo by the Promoter for publicity purposes.
13. This promotion is governed in accordance with the law of England & Wales. By taking part in this promotion you are deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms.
14. The promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 or over excluding employees, and family members of employees of Towergate Underwriting Group Limited or employees of any other member of the Towergate Underwriting Group Limited group of companies. Promoter: Footman James, Castlegate House, Castlegate Way, Dudley, West Midlands, DY1 4TA.
Footman James is a trading name of Towergate Underwriting Group Limited. Registered in England No. 4043759. Registered Address: Towergate House, Eclipse Park, Sittingbourne Road, Maidstone, Kent ME14 3EN. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Telephone calls may be monitored or recorded.