FJ Advent Giveaway Day 8
20 December, 2017
Get your engines at the ready and enter today's competition for two VIP weekend tickets to Cheateu Impney Hill Climb 2018 PLUS a passenger ride in a Bugatti Type 51!
Returning back to the picturesque setting of the Chataeu Impney estate is the Chateau Impney Hill Climb on Saturday 7th-Sunday 8th July 2018. You'll get the chance to see over 200 competitiors fight to write their names in the motorsport history book at one of the UK's most challenging hill climbs. Not only this, you'll be doing it all in VIP style!
It's definitely an experience you won't want to miss as you'll be racing around the track in the 1933 Monaco Grand Prix winning car which was driven by Achille Varzi.
For your chance to WIN*, all you need to do is visit the Chateau Impney Hill Climb ticket page HERE and tell us what vehicle you think has the registration BML 327.
*Terms and Conditions:
1. Entrants must submit their answer via the link above and answer all questions asked.
2. One winner will receive two VIP weekend tickets to the Chateau Impney Hill Climb 2018 for the 7th-8th July and the winner will receive a passenger ride in a Bugatti Type 51. For the Bugatti ride, the passenger must be over the age of 16, must not be heavily pregnant, have a maximum height of 6ft 6 and a maximum weight of 18 stone. The ride will take place on Sunday 8th July (time to be confirmed).
3. Only one entry per person.
4. The winning entry will have correctly answered the question and will be selected at random by at least one independent supervisor.
5. The competition will close at 8:00am on Thursday 21st December 2017 and the draw will take place at 9:00am on the same day.
6. The winner will be notified no later than 12pm on the day of the draw.
7. Footman James will contact the winner via email. The winner must then contact Footman James with their details and postal address within 48 hours of notification in order to recieve the prize.
8. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash and no alternative prize offered.
9. Prizes cannot be transferred to another person.
10. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. To the fullest extent permitted by law the Promoter excludes all liability for claims, damages and losses incurred in or connected with use of the prize and the Promoter does not accept liability for entries that are not submitted on time or in full.
12. By entering the draw the winner agrees to the publication of their name and photo by the Promoter for publicity purposes.
13. This promotion is governed in accordance with the law of England & Wales. By taking part in this promotion you are deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms.
14. The promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 or over excluding employees, and family members of employees of Towergate Underwriting Group Limited or employees of any other member of the Towergate Underwriting Group Limited group of companies. Promoter: Footman James, Castlegate House, Castlegate Way, Dudley, West Midlands, DY1 4TA.
Footman James is a trading name of Towergate Underwriting Group Limited. Registered in England No. 4043759. Registered Address: Towergate House, Eclipse Park, Sittingbourne Road, Maidstone, Kent ME14 3EN. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Telephone calls may be monitored or recorded.