Win a Classic Bike Tour on your chosen classic motorcycle courtesy of the National Motorcycle Museum
31 January, 2017
WIN* a Classic Bike Tour around the Warwickshire countryside on your chosen classic motorcycle courtesy of the National Motorcycle Museum.
• 1930 Brough Superior SS 100
• 1949 Vincent Black Shadow
• 1953 BSA 500 Star Twin
• 1958 Ariel Cyclone 650cc
• 1960 BSA Gold Star (Touring)
• 1990 Norton F1 Rotary
• 1996 Triumph Daytona 1200
• And more…
*Terms and Conditions:
1. Entrants must provide a fully completed entry form to Footman James, at a Footman James stand at an event or post the completed application form to: Footman James, Castlegate House, Castlegate Way, Dudley, West Midlands, DY1 4TA
2. One winner will receive the National Motorcycle Museum’s Classic Bike Tour which includes an escorted ride around the Warwickshire countryside on your chosen motorcycle (subject to availability) from the museum and an annual ‘Friend of the Museum’ membership pass. The Classic Bike Tour must be used on 25.3.17, starting at 9am and fi nishing at 4pm (including an hours lunch).
3. Only one entry per person.
4. Entrants must be over 21 years of age and held a full motorcycle licence for a minimum of 1 year. Not been disqualifi ed from driving/riding during the last 24 months. Do not have the following convictions on their licence, UT (Unauthorised taking or theft of vehicles), DR (drink or drugs), DD (dangerous driving) or BA (driving whilst disqualifi ed). Do not have more than 3 convictions on their licence (other types not listed above) Do not have a criminal conviction or have not been charged with a criminal conviction but not yet tried. Not been involved in more than 2 fault incidents within the last 3 years. Not been refused insurance, declined insurance or had a policy cancelled by the Insurer. Riders must take part in assessment and training before being allowed to participate. National Motorcycle Museum (Services) LTD reserves the right to withhold permission to ride should conditions, assessment or training criteria not be met.
5. The winning entry will be selected at random by at least one independent supervisor.
6. Closing date is Sunday 19 February 2017.
7. The draw will take place on Tuesday 21 February 2017.
8..The winner will be notified no later than Tuesday 28 February 2017.
9. No alternative prize offered.
10. Prizes cannot be transferred to another person.
11. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. To the fullest extent permitted by law the Promoter excludes all liability for claims, damages and losses incurred in or connected with use of the prize and the Promoter does not accept liability for entries that are not submitted on time or in full.
13. By entering the draw the winner agrees to the publication of their name and photo by the Promoter for publicity purposes.
14. This promotion is governed in accordance with the law of England & Wales. By taking part in this promotion you are deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms.
15. The promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 or over excluding employees of Towergate Underwriting Group Limited or employees of any other member of the Towergate Underwriting Group Limited group of companies. Promoter: Footman James, Castlegate House, Castlegate Way, Dudley, West Midlands, DY1 4TA.
Footman James is a trading name of Towergate Underwriting Group Limited. Registered in England No. 4043759. Registered Address: Towergate House, Eclipse Park, Sittingbourne Road, Maidstone, Kent ME14 3EN. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.