Win a pair of tickets to Goodwood Festival of Speed
21 June, 2017
WIN* a pair of tickets to Goodwood Festival of Speed for Thursday 29th June.
Simply sign up to the Footman James newsletter here by 12pm on Friday 23rd June in order to enter.
*Terms and Conditions:
1. Entrants must sign up to the Footman James newsletter.
2. One winner will receive a pair of tickets for Goodwood Festival of Speed for Thursday 29th June 2017.
3. Only one entry per person.
4. The winning entries will be selected at random by at least one independent supervisor.
5. The draw will take place at 2:00pm on Friday 23rd June.
6. The winners will be notified no later than 5pm the day of the draw.
7. The winners must contact Footman James and provide their name and address to receive the tickets.
8. No alternative prize offered.
9. Prizes cannot be transferred to another person.
10. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. To the fullest extent permitted by law the Promoter excludes all liability for claims, damages and losses incurred in or connected with use of the prize and the Promoter does not accept liability for entries that are not submitted on time or in full.
12. By entering the draw the winner agrees to the publication of their name and photo by the Promoter for publicity purposes.
13. This promotion is governed in accordance with the law of England & Wales. By taking part in this promotion you are deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms.
14. The promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 or over excluding employees of Towergate Underwriting Group Limited or employees of any other member of the Towergate Underwriting Group Limited group of companies. Promoter: Footman James, Castlegate House, Castlegate Way, Dudley, West Midlands, DY1 4TA.
Footman James is a trading name of Towergate Underwriting Group Limited. Registered in England No. 4043759. Registered Address: Towergate House, Eclipse Park, Sittingbourne Road, Maidstone, Kent ME14 3EN. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.