Win classic vehicle insurance for a whole year!
20 April, 2017
WIN* classic vehicle insurance for a whole year from Footman James!
*Terms and Conditions:
1. Entrants must provide a fully completed entry form to Footman James, at a Footman James stand at an event or post the completed application form to Footman James, Castlegate House, Castlegate Way, Dudley, West Midlands, DY1 4TA.
2. One winner will receive one classic vehicle insurance policy from Footman James up to the maximum value of £250.00. Any premiums above this amount require the balance to be paid by the customer.
3. The winner is subject to the Footman James policy underwriting guidelines.
4. Closing date 8.5.2017, 11:59pm. Only one entry per person.
5. The draw will take place on 15.5.2017
6. The winner will be notifi ed no later than 31.5.2017
7. No alternative prize offered.
8. Prizes cannot be transferred to another person.
9. The decision of the Promoter is fi nal and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. To the fullest extent permitted by law the Promoter excludes all liability for claims, damages and losses incurred in or connected with use of the prize and the Promoter does not accept liability for entries that are not submitted on time or in full.
11. By entering the draw the winner agrees to the publication of their name and photo by the Promoter for publicity purposes.
12. This promotion is governed in accordance with the law of England & Wales. By taking part in this promotion you are deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms.
13. The promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 or over excluding employees of Towergate Underwriting Group Limited or employees of any other member of the Towergate Underwriting Group Limited group of companies. Promoter: Footman James, Castlegate House, Castlegate Way, Dudley, West Midlands, DY1 4TA.
Footman James is a trading name of Towergate Underwriting Group Limited. Registered in England No. 4043759. Registered Address: Towergate House, Eclipse Park, Sittingbourne Road, Maidstone, Kent ME14 3EN. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.