London Classic Car Show
Location: ExCel London, Royal Victoria Dock, 1 Western Gateway, London E16 1XL,
- Admission (Friday-Sunday): Advanced tickets for adults are £25 and £30 on the gate. Children’s tickets cost £20 in advance and £22 on the gate. Late entry charges (Saturday & Sunday) are £20 for advanced purchases and £22 on the day.
The London Classic Car Show is a must attend event of the year for any classic car enthusiast, classic car owner, collector or expert.
The show brings together the best dealers, manufacturers, car clubs and products for those that want the best out of their weekend.
Located at one of London’s most established events venue, the venue allows features not seen otherwise.
2017 was a show to remember as the London Classic Car Show bought culture and nostalgia back as it admired and celebrated the 70th anniversary of Ferrari by displaying some of the rarest Ferrari’s ever made. So, what can be expected this year?
Here’s what to look out for:
- Getaway Cars: what would be your perfect getaway vehicle?
- Grand Avenue: Some of the very best take centre stage at the Grand Avenue
- Icon Award: See former British racing driver, Nigel Mansell, accept the Icon Award on Sunday 18th February
- Supagard Theatre: Get all the ‘goss’ in the Supagard Theatre as automotive professionals, journalists, drivers and celebrities will be talking all things motor related.
- Smart Buys: Join TV presenter Quentin Wilson as he discusses modern and future classics that you should buy right now.
- Car Club Square: 2018 sees more car clubs than ever before and it’s back with a bang. Look at some of the country’s best owned classic cars.
- Miniature Classics: We’ve got to throw our own stand in there! This year visit us for everything insurance related and get up close and personal with some special little models. Find more about them here.
- Harry Metcalfe: Over on our Footman James stand, we will be joined by non other than Youtube star of Harry's Garage, Harry Metcalfe. Meet and chat all things classic vehicle related with Harry who will be over on the Footman James stand on Friday 16th February, between 14:00-15:00!
Not convinced that this is the show for you? Head over to The London Classic Car Show website to learn more on why this event is one of the must attend events of the year.
Look forward to seeing you there!