The London Classic Car Show 2017
Location: ExCeL London, E16 1FR.,
On February 23–26, ExCeL London will host the London Classic Car Show 2017.
The event is one of the very best in the motoring calendar, and this year it’s happening alongside the Historic Motorsport International.
Here’s a look at what to expect from 4 fantastic days of motoring.
The London Classic Car Show
This incredible event is staged by Brand Events, the company behind the Top Gear Live format, CarFest and IGNITION Festival of Motoring. So, safe to say, it’s in safe hands!
This year’s event is full of incredible cars on display, inspirational speakers and some of the country’s very best car clubs. Here’s a glimpse at what you can look forward too:
• Grand Avenue: Watch out for a highway running through the centre of the venue, on which the world’s finest classic cars will feature. In 2016, 60 classic cars were in action up and down the highway. Take a look at a gallery from last year here.
• Speakers’ Corner: Away from the busy highway is Speakers’ Corner – a live forum for people to listen to very special guest speakers. In 2016 speakers included Ari Vatanen, and this year plans to have speakers equally inspirational.
• Car Club Square: Last year was the debut for Car Club Square; an opportunity to showcase popular classic cars from car clubs across the country. This year will feature 25 car clubs displaying their very best historic vehicles. This is not to be missed.
As well as all of that, look out for us when you walk through the exhibition hall, as Footman James is proud to be attending over the 4 days.
All in all, the show will feature over 700 classic cars, unique displays and this year includes entry into Historic Motorsport International.
Find out everything about this terrific celebration of classic cars here.
Historic Motorsport International
Alongside the London Classic Car Show, you can see the brilliant Historic Motorsport International.
This conference and exhibition celebrates the UK’s role in the wonderful world of historic motorsport and rallying. It’s a must-see event for engineering and preparation experts, event organisers, clubs, promoters and suppliers.
2017’s event will feature:
• 100 competition cars for sale
• Motorsport clubs, governing bodies, officials, sponsors and media owners
• The first ever Historic Motorsport Conference, hosted by Henry Hope-Frost
Find out more about this event on the website.
If you get a ticket for 1 of these 2 events, you get free entry into the other. Two fantastic shows for the price of one!
Tickets to the London Classic Car Show start from just £18, and can be bought online here.
And don’t forget to stop by and say hello!