Mini Fair 2015
Location: Bingley Hall, Staffordshire County Showground, Stafford, ST18 0BD,
If you’re a car connoisseur who can’t hide your passion for Minis, then why not share it with like-minded enthusiasts this weekend?
Staffordshire County Showground’s Bingley Hall is where thousands of this iconic motor’s marvellers will congregate to share their love of all things Mini on Sunday, January 25.
Billed as the country’s best under-cover Mini show, the British Mini Club’s 16th-edition fair has something for every fan.
So what makes it so good?
- If you want to totally restore your treasured small car this winter or just want to perform a standard service, more than 100 Mini experts will be able to help you source parts.
- Footman James, the classic car insurance experts, will have a special stand at the fair with our helpful employees on hand to answer all your cover queries.
- Some of the best Minis across five decades will be exhibited.
- Myriad autojumble stands offer scope for many pre-loved bargains as well as rare parts.
- Enthusiast clubs from across the country will be in attendance.
- You can buy a Mini adjacent to the fair’s main entrance.
- Indoor facilities include bars and 200-seater restaurants.
- You even get the chance to get your hands on a Mini for just £1, thanks to the event’s charity prize raffle.
The British Mini Club (BMC)
The BMC is 23 years old, boasts a membership numbering into the thousands and offers perks for everyone who joins.
It welcomes owners of all Minis, whether from the year they were first built, 1959, right up to 2015.
Members can look forward to:
- A membership pack;
- A membership card (optional);
- Special BMC clothing and merchandise;
- A bi-monthly magazine;
- Approved mini specialists and valuations;
- Being with like-minded people who will be able to pool their knowledge with you, especially when it comes to restoration tips.
So what are you waiting for?
As little as £25 gets you UK membership here.
How do I get my tickets?
Tickets, costing £10 in advance, can still be booked here. You could alternatively pay £12 on the door.
Children (under-12s) go free of charge if accompanied by at least one adult.
Start time: 9.30am. Address: Bingley Hall, Staffordshire County Showground, Stafford, ST18 0BD.