Location: Uttoxeter Racecourse, Wood Lane, Uttoxeter, ST14 8BD,
Two of our favourite things; Minis and festivals are coming together next month to form the beauty that is MiniFest!
Hundreds of the world’s finest Minis are set to descend on the Uttoxeter Racecourse for the MiniFest, early next month on September 4th.
This Mini love affair draws in thousands of enthusiasts to the Uttoxeter Racecourse, which dates back to early 1990’s and has housed some legendary historic events of the last millennium in the beautiful surroundings of Staffordshire.
Whether you’re looking for classic car insurance, looking to buy or sell a motor, looking for parts or advice, graphics, clothing, collectable models or cleaning products, MiniFest will be able to deliver.
Don’t go without…
• Speaking with specialists: Come and meet with top Mini specialists for some advice and for the best trade prices for that restoration project.
• Rummaging through stands: there will be plenty of auto-jumble stands to find that elusive part.
• Visiting the live arena: the live arena always attracts the crowds for the sound off competitions.
• Checking out the competition: MiniFest will see the second leg of the BMC Premier Concours and the competition is on.
• Seeing the club stands: over 50 Mini clubs for both the Classic Mini and New MINI will be at MiniFest.
• Looking at the Minis on sale: visitors can sell their Mini for free by simply paying the admission fee on the day.
Entrance prices are £9.00 per person and under 12's can attend for free when accompanied by an adult. BMC members pay only £7 with a valid membership card.
Call 01384 897779 or visit http://www.britishminiclub.co.uk/ for more information.