The Mercedes-Benz Club
The Mercedes-Benz Club has been running since 1952 – which makes it the longest running Mercedes-Benz Club in the world.
In 1954 the club took part in their first Stuttgart Rally – which earned them free petrol from Shell and a warm welcome in Stuttgart! Originally the club were focused on Pre-war cars, however these days you can own any model of the marque, or even not own a model at all, to become a member!
Membership has grown steadily throughout the year and is now at the 10,000 mark. Since 1999 the club has made an annual pilgrimage to Techno-Classica in Essen – Germany, while also offering members lots of technical advice through their team of voluntary Technical Directors and Advisers.
Wider eligibility cover now available for Mercedes-Benz Club members:
- Cars covered from 10 years old (subject to Mercedes-Benz Club membership for a minimum of 1 year)
- Mileage of 10,000 available for older drivers when vehicle is older then 30 years.
**Premium example based on: 1989 Mercedes-Benz 190. Value: £3500. Main policy only and does not include any FJ+ cover options. All premiums assume the vehicle is not the main bike and includes Insurance Premium Tax. Male driver aged over 25 years old, 2000 annual limited mileage, and full clean driving licence with no claims or convictions. Member of associated club. Postcode OX10, vehicle garaged with no modifications. An additional £10 arrangement fee applies.
Not a Mercedes-Benz Club Member yet?
Becoming a member of The Mercedes-Benz Club brings with it a number of additional benefits, such as:
- The Mercedes-Benz Club journal “The Gazette” delivered straight to your door.
- Technical advice from the club's Technical Advisors and Model Register Captains
- Discounts on Mercedes-Benz parts, services and goods at a number of Mercedes dealers.
- Having access to a number of national and international events; ranging from club meets to the annual National Concour and the SL Day
Visit the Mercedes-Benz Club website to join the club.
As part of being a member of the Mercedes-Benz Club you will also have access to our ‘Club Specialists.’ These are members of the Footman James team who have a knowledge of all things classic car related. So you can be sure that when you are speaking to a member of our team you are dealing with someone who shares your passion
Mercedes-Benz Club Member?
Specialist Rates For Club Members