Win a VIP entry into the London to Brighton Run
19 March, 2015
All those who enter will be in with a chance of winning a VIP entry into the London to Brighton Run on 31st May 2015, which includes:
- One vehicle, driver and navigator
- Overnight accommodation & breakfast, dinner for 2 people to a maximum of £40, excluding drinks
- Overnight parking fees to the maximum of £10, at Devonport House, Greenwich, SE10 9JW on Saturday 30th May.
Plus other extras, which include:
- Free 10 x 8 start photograph
- A commemorative cap, polo shirt
- Certificate of commemoration for driver and navigator
- A commemorative London to Brighton teddy bear
The competition – which was launched this week – will run until 11:59pm on 8th April 2015.
To enter for free*, Footman James is encouraging people to :
Visit the London to Brighton Run website in order to answer the following question:
The London to Brighton Veteran Car Club Run has taken place since?
Enter in person on the Footman James stand at the Practical Classics Restoration Show, 28 – 29 March
*Terms and Conditions:
1. To enter the competition either complete a show entry form or visit the Footman James website, Facebook or Twitter page from 19th March 2015 and answer the qualifying question. (The answer can be found at www.classicmotorevents.co.uk) Post the answer on the Footman James Facebook or Twitter page using the hashtag #londontobrighton.
2. One winner will receive a VIP entry in the London to Brighton Run taking place on Sunday 31st May 2015. Entry includes one vehicle, driver and navigator, overnight accommodation and breakfast, dinner for 2 people to a maximum of £40.00, excluding drinks, overnight parking fees to the maximum of £10 at Devonport House, Greenwich SE10 9JW on 30.05.2015.
3. Entry into the prize draw will close at 11:59pm on Friday 10.4.2015. Only one entry per household.
4. The winning entry will be selected at random by at least one independent supervisor.
5. The draw will take place on 13.4.2015.
6. The winner will be notified by 15.4.2015. If the winner is already booked on the London to Brighton Run a full refund of the paid place will be issued.
7. No alternative prizes offered.
8. Prizes cannot be transferred to another person.
9. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. To the fullest extent permitted by law the Promoter excludes all liability for claims, damages and losses incurred in or connected with use of the prize and the Promoter does not accept liability for entries that are not submitted on time or in full.
11. By entering the draw the winner agrees to the publication of their name and photo by the Promoter for publicity purposes.
12. This promotion is governed in accordance with the law of England & Wales. By taking part in this promotion you are deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms.
13. The promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 or over excluding employees of Towergate Underwriting Group Limited or employees of any other member of the Towergate Underwriting Group Limited group of companies. Promoter: Footman James, Castlegate House, Castlegate Way, Dudley, West Midlands, DY1 4TA.