By using the footmanjames.co.uk website, you agree that we can place cookies on your device as described in this Privacy Notice and our Cookie Notice.
Guidelines and principles
Footman James is committed to the highest level of integrity in all of our dealings with our clients, employees and service partners. This commitment extends to any personal information about our customers that we might possess or acquire. Footman James is committed to respecting personal privacy, and safeguarding individual record confidentiality and system security. Accordingly, Footman James and its affiliates adhere to the following Privacy Guidelines and Principles
- Footman James has developed policies and programs for the protection of customer information.
- Footman James strives to maintain the accuracy of customer information and will promptly respond to any questions or concerns customers may raise with respect to the accuracy of such customers personal information.
- Footman James employees are responsible for the protection of customer information, and each Footman James employee with access to personal customer information is responsible for compliance with our privacy policies and procedures.
- Footman James expects all of its service partners and service providers to adhere to Footman James’ high ethical standards as to the confidentiality of personal information.
- Footman James will only use personal information in compliance with applicable law.
- Footman James has dedicated compliance teams who are responsible for advising the business on compliance with each of these principles.
What information do we collect, what do we use it for and to whom is it disclosed?
Footman James collects personal information from users of this Site through the use of enquiry forms and every time you email us your details. Footman James processes this information for the purposes of dealing with your requests and providing you with information about the products and services Footman James can offer you. Footman James will only disclose your personal information to members of the Aon group of companies, purchasers of our business or other companies engaged by Footman James to process data on our behalf.
The Internet is a global environment. Using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by using this Site and communicating electronically with Footman James, you acknowledge and agree to the processing of personal data in this way by Footman James. Footman James may collect user information for its Web sites via cookies, alphanumeric identifiers transmitted from a Web site to a visitor’s browser.
In addition, on some occasions, Footman James may use tracking technologies such as web beacons, to collect information about your visits to Footman James Sites. These are small electronic images embedded in web content or email messages and are ordinarily not visible to users. Like cookies, this tracking technology enables us to track pages and content accessed and viewed by users on Footman James Sites. The use of these technologies also helps us to provide you with a positive experience when you browse our websites, and it also helps refine our content and personalize your experience.
For more detailed information, you may wish to visit our Cookie Notice.
For more detailed information about cookies, you may wish to visit www.allaboutcookies.org
Footman James collects such information solely for the purposes of better customer service, enabling our ability to identify users and create content to meet their needs. While it is possible to disable cookies via your browser settings, doing so may not allow Footman James to enhance your Web experience.
If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries with regard to these practices please contact email@example.com You should also read the Legal Notice.
Internet and Confidentiality
If you proceed to apply for cover by selecting a quotation offered to you, and provide payment details for verification by us, then you should be aware that we have taken steps to protect your confidential payment information from disclosure to third parties.
However, please note that despite our best endeavours transactions over the internet may be subject to interruption, transmission blackout, delayed transmission due to internet traffic, or incorrect data transmission due to the nature of the internet and matters outside of our control.
If you are concerned about the protection of your information you may contact us by post.