Chateau Impney Hill Climb 2018 Ticket Giveaway - Terms and Conditions
29 June, 2018
*Terms and Conditions:
2. Four winners will receive a pair of Chateau Impney Hill Climb 2018 general admission tickets each for either Saturday 7th July 2018 or Sunday 8th July 2018.
3. Four winners will be selected by at least one independant supervisor
4. Dates are selected on a first come first served basis.
5. Closing date is the 04.07.18 at 8:00am
6. Only one entry per person
7. The draw will take place on 04.07.18 at 9:00am
8. The winner will be notified no later than 10:00am on 04.07.18
9. Footman James will contact the winners via the winner’s method of entry. The winners must then contact Footman James with their details and postal address within 24 hours in order to receive the tickets
10. No alternative prize offered
11. Prizes cannot be transferred to another person
12. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into
13. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes all liability for claims, damages and losses incurred in or connected with the use of the prize and the Promoter does not accept liability for entries that are not submitted on time or in full.
14. By entering the draw the winner agrees to the publication of their name and photo by the Promoter for publicity purposes.
15. This promotion is governed in accordance with the law of England & Wales. By taking part in this promotion you are deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms.
16. The promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 or over excluding employees of Towergate Underwriting Group Limited Group of companies. Promoter: Footman James, Castlegate House, Castlegate Way, Dudley, West Midlands, DY1 4TA.
Footman James is a trading name of Towergate Underwriting Group Limited. Registered in England No. 4043759. Registered Address: Towergate House, Eclipse Park, Sittingbourne Road, Maidstone, Kent ME14 3EN. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. All telephone calls may be monitored & recorded.