Chateau Impney Hill Climb 2018 Voting Card Terms and Conditions
3 July, 2018
Terms and Conditions:
1. Entrants must provide a fully completed entry form to Footman James, at
the Footman James Concours d’elegance stand at the Chateau Impney Hill Climb.
2. One winner will be selected by an independent supervisor and will receive two VIP tickets to the Chateau Impney Hill Climb 2019.
3. Closing date is 8.7.2018, 6pm. Only one entry per person.
4. Draw will take place by 13.7.2018.
5. The winner will be notified no later than 20.7.2018.
6. No alterative prize is offered.
7. Prizes cannot be transferred to another person.
8. The decision of the promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. To the fullest extent permitted by the law the Promoter excludes all
liability for claims, damages and losses incurred in or connected with the
use of the prize and the Promoter does not accept liability for entries that are not submitted on time or in full.
10. By entering the draw the winner agrees to the publication of their name and photo by the Promoter for publicity purposes.
11. The Promoter is governed in accordance with the law of England and
Wales. By taking part in this promotion you are deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms.
12. The Promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 or over excluding
employees of Towergate Underwriting Group Limited or employees of
any member of the Towergate Underwriting group of companies.
Promoter: Footman James, Castlegate House, Castlegate Way, Dudley, West Midlands, DY1 4TA.