FJ Advent Giveaway Day 2
14 December, 2017
Vamp your household up with Tim Layzell's 'Pace Notes' artwork! Number 25/250 and printed on high quality 308 gsm art paper (image size 44cm x 60cm), the artwork depicts Sir Stirling Moss passing Piero Carini on the run down to the Futa Pass during the 1955 Mille Miglia. It was arguably Moss' most greatest victory with a combination of his skill, the ruggedness of the Mercedes 300SLP and the bravery of his passenger, Denis Jenkinson.
To see more of Tim Layzell's work visit: http://timlayzell.com/motor_art_prints.htm
For your chance to WIN* all you need to do is comment 'Pass the Parcel' on our 'Day 2' Facebook post before we comment STOP!- last person to comment wins... it's that simple!
Remember, if you do not already receive our advent emails, sign up to our newsletter today!
*Terms and Conditions:
1. Entrants must comment Pass the Parcel on Day 2 Advent post on Facebook.
2. One winner will receive a 44cm x 60cm printed image of Tim Layzell's 'Pace Notes'.
3. Only one entry per person.
4. The winning entry will be the last person to comment on Footman James' Day 2 Facebook post before Footman James posts the word STOP!
5. The competition will close when Footman James comments STOP! on Day 2's Facebook post.
6. The winner will be notified no later than 12pm on Friday 15th December 2017.
7. The winner will be contacted by Footman James via Facebook messenger. The winner must then reply to Footman James with their details and postal address within 48 hours of notification in order to recieve the prize. The prize will then be posted 72 hours after receiving the winners details.
8. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash and no alternative prize offered.
9. Prizes cannot be transferred to another person.
10. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. To the fullest extent permitted by law the Promoter excludes all liability for claims, damages and losses incurred in or connected with use of the prize and the Promoter does not accept liability for entries that are not submitted on time or in full.
12. By entering the draw the winner agrees to the publication of their name and photo by the Promoter for publicity purposes.
13. This promotion is governed in accordance with the law of England & Wales. By taking part in this promotion you are deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms.
14. The promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 or over excluding employees, and family members of employees of Towergate Underwriting Group Limited or employees of any other member of the Towergate Underwriting Group Limited group of companies. Promoter: Footman James, Castlegate House, Castlegate Way, Dudley, West Midlands, DY1 4TA.
Footman James is a trading name of Towergate Underwriting Group Limited. Registered in England No. 4043759. Registered Address: Towergate House, Eclipse Park, Sittingbourne Road, Maidstone, Kent ME14 3EN. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Telephone calls may be monitored or recorded.