FJ Advent Giveaway Day 7
18 December, 2017
Courtesy of the Classic Motor Hub, you get the chance to enjoy one whole year of free car storage for your special vehicle!
With over 25 years of experience in vehicle care, you can be certain to get a high level of service you'd expect from those that care as much about your classic vehicle as you do.
For your chance to WIN* all you need to do is answer the following question:
You can keep up to 5 vehicles in your fantasy garage. What do you choose and why?
*Terms and Conditions:
1. Entrants must post their answer to the question above on our Day 7 Advent post on either Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, or alternatively email their answer to email@example.com
2. One winner will receive storage for one year (365 days) at the Classic Motor Hub facility in Gloucestershire. The car will be kept in an insulated, secure, dehumidified environment as part of the Classic Motor Hub's Level 1 storage package. Once the one year storage is over, the Classic Motor Hub will allow 10 working days for the customer to collect their car, or else the storage will carry on at an agreement of £27.50 per week (ex.VAT). It is also advised that the winner car is fully cleaned and polished prior to storage (available from the Classic Motor Hub with costs starting at £30). The Classic Motor Hub cannot be held responsible for any detrimental wear caused by dirt or other contaminants that may already be on the car at the point of storage. The Classic Motor Hub's responsibilities are covered by full motor trade policies however your car must be insured for a minimum of fire and theft whilst with the Classic Motor Hub and when in storage. The Classic Motor Hub advises the winner to inform your insurance company that your vehicle is being stored with them.
3. Only one entry per person.
4. The winning entry will be selected at random by at least one independent supervisor.
5. The competition will close at 8:00am on Wednesday 20th December 2017 and the draw will take place at 9:00am on the same day.
6. The winner will be notified no later than 12pm on the day of the draw.
7. The winner must contact Footman James with their details and postal address within 48 hours of notification in order to recieve the prize.
8. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash and no alternative prize offered.
9. Prizes cannot be transferred to another person.
10. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. To the fullest extent permitted by law the Promoter excludes all liability for claims, damages and losses incurred in or connected with use of the prize and the Promoter does not accept liability for entries that are not submitted on time or in full.
12. By entering the draw the winner agrees to the publication of their name and photo by the Promoter for publicity purposes.
13. This promotion is governed in accordance with the law of England & Wales. By taking part in this promotion you are deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms.
14. The promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 or over excluding employees, and family members of employees of Towergate Underwriting Group Limited or employees of any other member of the Towergate Underwriting Group Limited group of companies. Promoter: Footman James, Castlegate House, Castlegate Way, Dudley, West Midlands, DY1 4TA.
Footman James is a trading name of Towergate Underwriting Group Limited. Registered in England No. 4043759. Registered Address: Towergate House, Eclipse Park, Sittingbourne Road, Maidstone, Kent ME14 3EN. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Telephone calls may be monitored or recorded.