22 August, 2017
WIN* a spectacular prize of two tickets to the Footman James Motorsport at the Palace show! For a chance to win simply answer the question: "Why was maverick designer McTaggart not keen on the side grills that gave the GS2 its sci-fi edge?" here. The answer to the question can be found in this article.
*Terms and Conditions:
1. Entrants must answer the question: "Why was maverick designer McTaggart not keen on the side grills that gave the GS2 its sci-fi edge?" here.
2. There will be five winners, who win a pair of tickets each. The winners will win tickets to the Footman James Motorsport at the Palace show.
4. Winner must be willing to travel to Crystal Palace, London to attend the show.
6. The winning entry will be selected by an independent supervisor, based upon each individual application.
7. The competition will close at 1:00pm on Thursday 24th August and the draw will take place at 1:30pm on Thursday 24th August.
8. The winner will be notified no later than 2pm the day of the draw.
9. The winner must contact Footman James in order to arrange details of the prize within 24 hours – by 1:30 on Friday 25th August.
10. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash and no alternative prize offered.
11. Prizes cannot be transferred to another person.
12. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. To the fullest extent permitted by law the Promoter excludes all liability for claims, damages and losses incurred in or connected with use of the prize and the Promoter does not accept liability for entries that are not submitted on time or in full.
14. By entering the draw the winner agrees to the publication of their name and photo by the Promoter for publicity purposes.
15. This promotion is governed in accordance with the law of England & Wales. By taking part in this promotion you are deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms.
16. The promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 or over excluding employees of Towergate Underwriting Group Limited or employees of any other member of the Towergate Underwriting Group Limited group of companies. Promoter: Footman James, Castlegate House, Castlegate Way, Dudley, West Midlands, DY1 4TA.
Footman James is a trading name of Towergate Underwriting Group Limited. Registered in England No. 4043759. Registered Address: Towergate House, Eclipse Park, Sittingbourne Road, Maidstone, Kent ME14 3EN. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.