This year we have eight, stunning vehicles entering the Footman James Concours d'Elegance at Chateau Impney Hill Climb, and we need your help to crown a People's Choice winner!
Take a look at each of the cars below and click the button to cast your vote.
Plus, you'll also be in with a chance of winning a pair of VIP tickets to the Hill Climb next year!
1911 Talbot Roi-des-Belges Tourer
A superbly restored vehicle, this luxury carriage was part-built in London before being sent to Australia where the coachwork was completed. Coincidentally, the car was bought by it's current owner (and Talbot Owner's Club Member) at an auction at the Chateau Impney in 2014!
Model T Petrol Tanker
This original Shell fuel tanker has undergone a complete restoration in recent years and was purchased by its current owner in 2007. Once part of the renowned Essex-based ‘Sharpe Collection’, this example was entered into the Concours by Fisher Restorations.
1931 Alfa Romeo 6C 1750
This supercharged Alfa Romeo 6C belongs to a Private Client of Footman James. The car has been in the owner’s possession for 45 years with a restoration being recently completed just last year.
1937 Alvis Speed Drop Head Coupe
390 Speed 25 chassis were built with just 62 fitted with the Charlesworth DHC you see on this model. Since then, it has undergone a complete restoration by Fisher Restorations.
1962 Bentley Continental Flying Spur
As seen on screen in the 2008 film 'The Bank Job', this S2 Continental has travelled just 94,000 miles. Having undergone a complete restoration by Fisher Restorations, this car is as stunning on the inside as it is on the outside.
1968 Aston Martin DB6
Entered into the Concours by Fisher Peformance. This is a superb example, having had 2 restorations in its lifetime and has only travelled 69,702 miles.
2018 Aston Martin V12 Vantage AMR
Entered in to the concours by Fisher Performance Cars, this stunning sportscar is one of just 100 ever built worldwide. With a top speed of 205mph, 595 bhp and a 0-60mph time of 3.6 seconds this car certainly gets driver’s hearts racing
1984 Jaguar XJS 3.6 Burberry
This rare Burberry edition of the Jaguar XJS is one of only two produced by Jaguar to feature the distinctive Burberry check interior. Entered into the concours by Classic Motor Cars, the car was originally owned by Burberry until it was purchased by the current owner in 1996.
Now you've read about the vehicles, it's time to cast your vote to crown one car as the People's Choice! Plus, you can win a pair of VIP tickets to the Chateau Impney Hill Climb next year.
Click the button below to enter. Best of luck!
1. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of The Ardonagh Group Limited or any of its group undertakings from time to time, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2. The promoter of the prize is Footman James (the Promoter).
3. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
4. All entrants must submit a fully completed entry form to Footman James at the Footman James Concours d’Elegance stand at the Chateau Impney Hill Climb 2019 or online on footmanjames.co.uk and only one entry per person is permitted.
5. The opening date for entries is 7:30am on 01.07.19. The closing date of the prize draw is 3pm on 14.07.19. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
7. A winner will be chosen by random draw on 16.07.19.
8. The winner will receive two VIP tickets to the Chateau Impney Hill Climb 2020.
9. The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) before 18.07.19 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond the Promoter within seven calendar days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
10. The winner’s details will be passed on to the Chateau Impney Hill Climb organisers.
11. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
13. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
14. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
16. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
18. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.