Win a pair of tickets to the National Motorcycle Museum
14 October, 2016
WIN* a pair of tickets to the National Motorcycle Museum.
*Terms and Conditions:
1. Entrants must provide a fully completed entry form to Footman James, at a Footman James stand at an event or post the completed application form to: Footman James, Castlegate House, Castlegate Way, Dudley, West Midlands, DY1 4TA
2. Three winners will receive a pair of tickets each for the National Motorcycle Museum.
3. Clasing date is 16th October 2016. Only one entry per person.
4. The winning entry will be selected at random by at least one independent supervisor.
5. The draw will take place on Monday 17th October.
6. The winner will be notified no later than Tuesday 18th October.
7. The winner will be contacted by Footman James and must provide their name and address to receive the tickets.
8. No alternative prize offered.
9. Prizes cannot be transferred to another person.
10. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. To the fullest extent permitted by law the Promoter excludes all liability for claims, damages and losses incurred in or connected with use of the prize and the Promoter does not accept liability for entries that are not submitted on time or in full.
12. By entering the draw the winner agrees to the publication of their name and photo by the Promoter for publicity purposes.
13. This promotion is governed in accordance with the law of England & Wales. By taking part in this promotion you are deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms.
14. The promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 or over excluding employees of Towergate Underwriting Group Limited or employees of any other member of the Towergate Underwriting Group Limited group of companies. Promoter: Footman James, Castlegate House, Castlegate Way, Dudley, West Midlands, DY1 4TA.
Footman James is a trading name of Towergate Underwriting Group Limited. Registered in England No. 4043759. Registered Address: Towergate House, Eclipse Park, Sittingbourne Road, Maidstone, Kent ME14 3EN. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.