24 March, 2017
WIN* a spectacular prize of an exhilarating passenger ride in a 1909 Lorraine Dietrich, during a demonstration run at the Chateau Impney Hill Climb 2017! For a chance to win simply take part in our short survey here
*Terms and Conditions:
1. Entrants must complete a short survey here
2. One winner will receive the prize of taking part in a demonstration run at the Chateau Impney Hill Climb 2017, as a passenger in a 1909 Lorraine Dietrich, on Saturday 8th July or Sunday 9th July 2017
3. Only one entry per person.
4. The winning entry will be selected at random by at least one independent supervisor.
5. The competition will close at 10:00pm on Sunday 2nd April and the draw will take place at 11:00am on Tuesday 4th April.
6. The winner will be notified no later than 5pm the day of the draw.
7. The winner must contact Footman James in order to arrange details of the prize.
8. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash and no alternative prize offered.
9. Prizes cannot be transferred to another person.
10. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. To the fullest extent permitted by law the Promoter excludes all liability for claims, damages and losses incurred in or connected with use of the prize and the Promoter does not accept liability for entries that are not submitted on time or in full.
12. By entering the draw the winner agrees to the publication of their name and photo by the Promoter for publicity purposes.
13. This promotion is governed in accordance with the law of England & Wales. By taking part in this promotion you are deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms.
14. The promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 or over excluding employees of Towergate Underwriting Group Limited or employees of any other member of the Towergate Underwriting Group Limited group of companies. Promoter: Footman James, Castlegate House, Castlegate Way, Dudley, West Midlands, DY1 4TA.
Footman James is a trading name of Towergate Underwriting Group Limited. Registered in England No. 4043759. Registered Address: Towergate House, Eclipse Park, Sittingbourne Road, Maidstone, Kent ME14 3EN. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.