WIN 2 V.I.P tickets for the 2017 Chateau Impney Hill Climb
7 July, 2016
WIN* 2 V.I.P tickets for the 2017 Chateau Impney Hill Climb for the full weekend.
*Terms and Conditions:
1. Entrants must fill in the entry form and vote for their Footman James Concours d'Elegance winner.
2. One winner will receive a pair of V.I.P tickets for the 2017 Chateau Impney Hill Climb for the full weekend at Chateau Impney Hotel and Exhibition Centre, WR9 0BN.
3. Only one entry per person.
4. The winning entries will be selected at random by at least one independent supervisor.
5. The draw will take place at 12:00pm on Wednesday 13th July.
6. The winner will be notified no later than 5pm on Friday 15th July.
7. The winners must contact Footman James and provide their name and email address.
8. No alternative prize offered.
9. Prizes cannot be transferred to another person.
10. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. To the fullest extent permitted by law the Promoter excludes all liability for claims, damages and losses incurred in or connected with use of the prize and the Promoter does not accept liability for entries that are not submitted on time or in full.
12. By entering the draw the winner agrees to the publication of their name and photo by the Promoter for publicity purposes.
13. This promotion is governed in accordance with the law of England & Wales. By taking part in this promotion you are deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms.
14. The promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 or over excluding employees of Towergate Underwriting Group Limited or employees of any other member of the Towergate Underwriting Group Limited group of companies. Promoter: Footman James, Castlegate House, Castlegate Way, Dudley, West Midlands, DY1 4TA.
Footman James is a trading name of Towergate Underwriting Group Limited. Registered in England No. 4043759. Registered Address: Towergate House, Eclipse Park, Sittingbourne Road, Maidstone, Kent ME14 3EN. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.