Available on the web, for iPhone, iPad and Android Patina allows classic owner to quickly scan existing documents and invoices, add photos and videos to build up a comprehensive, permanent digital record that stays with the vehicle.
We all understand how important history is to the value of our vehicles. We want our cars and bikes to have as much documentation and provenance as possible as it adds to the value and recognise that it is more than just receipts and stamps in the service book.
Free to use, secure, reliable and trusted by thousands of owners and automotive companies worldwide, Patina gives you complete control and ownership over your content and protects your data with the highest levels of security.
With Patina you can:
- Create a permanent, rich and authenticated record through photos, videos, documents and invoices.
- Establish your history in a digital format that unlike paper will not get lost or damaged.
- Backup your existing history, scan documents with your phone or camera, optimising and converting to PDF and preserving in your secure digital archive which can be exported at any time.
- Capture the whole story of your car, documenting restorations, builds and modifications in detail.
- Have instant access to the the full history of your vehicles at any time, from any device.
- Set and receive reminders for important dates such as MOT, Insurance and Tax.
- Secure and flexible, our comprehensive security model enables you to share elements of your car's history with others such as builds and restorations or keep it totally private.
- Transfer the record to the next generation of owners they can continue to add to the history.
As well as our history platform, have a look at Patina’s Picks, our blog where we regularly publish guides to some of the most popular classic cars, including price trends from our own comprehensive pricing database.
What our partners say
“We are delighted to be entering into a partnership with Footman James. We are both passionate about classic vehicles and as the UK’s leading classic insurer, they, like us are committed to making sure that not only can these vehicles be regularly enjoyed, but they are also preserved for generations to come.”View website
Tim Joslyn - Founder