Vintage Motor Cycle Club
The VMCC was formed in 1946, and is now over 16,000 members strong. For all of you thinking you need to own an historic motorcycle or three-wheeler in order to join the VMCC you would be wrong! All you need in order to join this club is just an interest in vintage motorcycles.
Just one of the benefits of the VMCC is that they are able to provide a service whereby Marque Specialists can help in assisting the identification of your machine - very useful if you happen to be in the dark regarding your pride and joy!
Why not visit the VMCC website to find out more information regarding the benefits you could receive once you become a member.
Wider eligibility cover now available for members of the VMCC:
- Young enthusiasts from aged 18 (holding a full UK license for at least a year)
- Bikes covered from 15 years old
- Unlimited mileage available for older rider
**Premium example based on: 1954 Norton ES2. Value: £4500. Main policy only and does not include any FJ+ cover options. All premiums assume the vehicle is not the main bike and includes Insurance Premium Tax. Male driver aged over 25 years old, 2000 annual limited mileage, and full clean driving licence with no claims or convictions. Member of associated club. Postcode OX10, vehicle garaged with no modifications. An additional £10 arrangement fee applies.
Not a VMCC Member yet?
VMCC members also receive a number of benefits from the VMCC club, such as:
- The VMCC club magazine “The Vintage Motorcycle” delivered straight to your door.
- 86 ‘sections’ throughout the UK, which caters for events for all interests.
- Over 130 marque specialists who are on hand to offer advice on marque queries.
- VMCC members also receive free access and specialist rates on extensive research carried out through the VMCC library; the collection includes all the original factory dispatch records from the like of BSA, Norton & Triumph.
- Over 1200 events take place each year, including The Banbury Run.
Visit the VMCC website to join the club or alternatively call 01283 540557.
As part of being a member of the VMCC you will also have access to our ‘Club Specialists.’ These are members of the Footman James team who have a knowledge of all things classic motorcycle related – while also keeping up to speed with all things VMCC related. So you can be sure that when you are speaking to a member of our team you are dealing with someone who shares your passion
Specialist Rates For Club Members