CarFest South 2017
Location: Laverstoke Park Farm, Hampshire, RG25 3DR,
CarFest South is one of the liveliest car shows in the country and it returns to Laverstoke Park Farm again this year.
Top Gear presenter Chris Evans’ brainchild combines a car show with a music festival, and the 2017 line-up looks bigger and better than ever.
Cream of the crop
This year’s track sprint theme is going global. 'CAR-NATIONS' will showcase some of the best cars from around the world, including:
- British Aston Martin Vulcan
- Japanese 2004 Formula 1 BAR Honda
- 1931 American Stock Car
If you’d love to take a spin in one of these incredible cars, Sporting Bears are there to make your wish come true. Choose to go for a ride in the exclusive Ferrari California 30, Lola T70 Spyder, or Jaguar X J220. And the best thing is that every ride raises money for Children In Need.
Make sure you don’t miss…
Here are a few unmissable highlights from the weekend:
- Music from Tom Odell, Manic Street Preachers, Olly Murs and more
- Delicious food from top chefs like Tom Kerridge and Joe Hurd, as well as previous Masterchef and Great British Bake Off contestants
- A record attempt for the biggest custard pie fight with the World Custard Pie Championship
- 2 acres of vintage rides and attractions from Carter’s Steam Fair
- Racing pigs, sheep shearing and falconry displays at the Showground Arena
- Jelly and Custard-Fest, where family fun includes jelly sculpture workshops and a custard siege
- The Vintage Village that takes you back in time with car clubs from around the UK
For the first time there will also be a CarFest Car-nival Parade, complete with entertainers, dancers, marching bands and steel drums.
Tickets and further information
Day tickets cost £123-146 for adults (depending on the day) and £28 for children.
Weekend camping tickets are £163 for adults, £46 for children (6-16 years) and £326 for a family of 4.