Motor Trade Insurance from Footman James
The Footman James commercial business insurance specialists have many years of experience and are fully prepared to discuss the insurance requirements for your business right now - from your workshop to your workforce. With particular emphasis on the motor industry - classic motor traders, specialist vehicle clubs, exhibition organisers and exhibitors - we can help you ensure your business and exhibitions are protected.
We offer a range of policies including (but not limited to) the Motor Trade Insurance policy detailed below, Vehicle Enthusiast Clubs policy and Vehicle Enthusiasts Exhibition Organisers policy. You can speak to a member of our Motor Trade Team on 0121 561 6269 to discuss our best policy for you.
The Footman James Classic Specialist Motor Industry Combined Insurance Policy includes as standard*
- All Risks; Buildings, Stock, Machinery Plant, Portable Hand Tools and Vehicles at the premises
- Business Interruption, covering loss of profits
- Employers and Public Liability
- Engineering Inspection (Service)
- Road Risks (as part of a combined policy)
- Up to 55% no claims bonus entitlement
The Footman James Classic Specialist Motor Industry Combined Insurance Policy also includes the added benefits* of:
- Agreed Value for your own Classic Vehicles
- Protected No Claims Bonus (if you can provide proof of 4 or more years motor trade no claims)
- Single Vehicle Limits up to 5 million**
* Subject to acceptance critera
** Subject to agreement with insurers
'Imagery supplied to us by The Archive of Hart Photography.