FJ Advent Calendar - Day 13
13 December, 2016
We have a pretty special prize up for grabs today…. A Footman James classic car or classic bike insurance policy worth up to £250!
To win a classic vehicle insurance policy worth £250, simply watch this Harry's Garage YouTube video and answer the following question - 'Which car did Harry initially contemplate driving to France instead of the Ferrari Testarossa?'
Submit your answer here.
Harry Metcalfe, founder of Harrys Garage, is most well known for founding Evo magazine, back in 1998. He launched Harry's Garage on YouTube in 2014 and already has over 7 million views on his channel and over 120,000 subscribers! We are really proud to sponsor Harry's Garage and are sure you will love the video's Harry creates.
*Terms and Conditions:
1. Entrants must answer the following question 'Which other cars did Harry initially contemplate drving to France, rather than the Ferrari Testarossa?' and submit their answer here
2. One winner will receive a £250 Footman James insurance voucher.
3. The voucher must be redeeemed against a Footman James classic vehicle policy up to £250 before 13.12.2017.
4. The voucher must be used within the specified time limit. The period of validity cannot be extended.
5. If your insurance is worth more than your voucher amount, you can pay for the difference. If the voucher is worth more than the premium, the difference will not be refunded and cannot be applied to a future policy; there fore if you do not use the entire voucher amount, the difference will be lost.
6. Only one entry per person.
7. The winning entry will be selected at random by at least one independent supervisor.
8. The competition will close at 8:00am on Wednessday 14th December and the draw will take place at 11:00am on Wednesday 14th December.
9. The winner will be notified no later than 5pm the day of the draw.
10. The winner must contact Footman James with their postal address, in order to recieve the prize.
11. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash and no alternative prize offered.
12. Prizes cannot be transferred to another person.
13. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. To the fullest extent permitted by law the Promoter excludes all liability for claims, damages and losses incurred in or connected with use of the prize and the Promoter does not accept liability for entries that are not submitted on time or in full.
15. By entering the draw the winner agrees to the publication of their name and photo by the Promoter for publicity purposes.
16. This promotion is governed in accordance with the law of England & Wales. By taking part in this promotion you are deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms.
17. The promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 or over excluding employees, and family members of employees of Towergate Underwriting Group Limited or employees of any other member of the Towergate Underwriting Group Limited group of companies. Promoter: Footman James, Castlegate House, Castlegate Way, Dudley, West Midlands, DY1 4TA.
Footman James is a trading name of Towergate Underwriting Group Limited. Registered in England No. 4043759. Registered Address: Towergate House, Eclipse Park, Sittingbourne Road, Maidstone, Kent ME14 3EN. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.