Footman James believes in protecting the personal information that you provide us with.
A cookie is a text-only string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer's hard disk. Cookies can only be read by the web server from which they were originally deployed. See About Cookies website for further details.
- First and third-party cookies - A cookie is first-party if set by the site being visited and classed as third-party if it is issued by a different server to that of the domain being visited.
- Persistent cookies - Persistent cookies remain on your computer even after the browser is closed
- Session cookies - Session cookies are temporary files that exist until the browser is closed.
The computer, tablet or mobile phone should accept cookies so that we can provide the best online experience. Some features on this site will not function if you do not allow cookies.
List of cookies
List of the main first and third party cookies that are used:
- Session ASP.NET_SessionId, sc.UserId, sc.ASP.NET_SESSIONID
- Google Analytics __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz
- RedEye redeye , NetOutcome
- Compliance tgckelw
- LivePerson LivePersonID, HumanClickACTIVE, HumanClickKEY
- Google LeadServices Conversion
- Google Plus OTZ
- Twitter K, guest_id, original_referer, external_referer, js, _twitter_sess, __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz datr, lsd, reg_ext_ref, reg_fb_gate, reg_fb_ref, act, _e_3Cjb_0, wd
- YouTube use_hitbox, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, PREF
- LinkedIn Bcookie, leo_auth_token, visit, JSESSIONID, X-LI-IDC, X-LI-IDC, lang, __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz, __utmv, __qca
- Facebook Pixel - this is used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests. This information may also be used for frequency capping purposes, to help us regulate the advertisements and to measure their effectiveness.