Clocking Up The Smiles Week 11
This week you can win a pair of tickets to London Concours on 19th August 2020!
The London Concours will be the UK’s first major automotive event to take place since February. With audience welfare in mind, the organisers have created a new operational plan that has been put in place including revised hospitality, audience capacity and increased venue space as well as separate morning and afternoon tickets.
The London Concours has also increased its venue space at The Honourable Artillery Company by more than a third, taking the total space to 20,000 sq/m. Combined with a limit on the number of people allowed in the venue at any one time, the event will offer visitors more space to enjoy the content than ever before. Plus, a special rate has been negotiated for parking close to the venue, for those who may now choose to drive to the event.
At the show this year, Footman James is sponsoring the Lost Marques class. Cars on display will include a Facel Vega HK500, Bizzarrini P538, Jensen C-V8, Alvis Speed 25, Unipower GT and a Marcos TSO GT2 Prototype.
HOW TO ENTER
To enter, simply tell us:
"Which lost marque would you love to see revived for the modern-day?"
You can submit your answer by commenting on our competition posts on social media:
Or alternatively, you can enter via email by sending your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of The Ardonagh Group Limited or any of its group undertakings from time to time, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- The promoter of the prize draw is Footman James (the “Promoter”).
- The prize draw is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary.
- All entries must be submitted via Footman James’ Facebook, Twitter or Instagram OR by email to email@example.com. Only one entry per person is permitted
- The opening date for entries is 13:00 on 25/06/20. The closing date of the prize draw is 23:59 on 30/06/20. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- The winner will be chosen at random from the entries on Wednesday 1st July ("Draw Date").
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- The winner will receive 2 x morning or afternoon passes to London Concours on 19th August 2020.
- The winner will be notified by email or by direct message via their chosen social media channel (using details provided at entry) on the day of the draw and must provide Footman James further details to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 48 hours of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.