Clocking Up The Smiles Week Five
This week, Private Motor Club are Clocking Up The Smiles by giving away an annual subscription to the Private Motor Club Journal!
Private Motor Club (PMC) is a quarterly printed journal covering automotive stories, characters, road trips and adventures. They don’t tell you what to buy, they like to inspire journeys, immerse you in historical motor racing events and show you how to get there and where to stay. Designed in a unique portable size, PMC can accompany you on your travels.
Plus, as an extra treat, each person can use the code 'FJ2020' to receive 10% off anything ordered in their online shop!
How to Enter
To enter, simply send us a photo of a classic encounter. This could be when you've spotted your dream classic in a supermarket car park, snapped an unusual model whilst on holiday or even when you bought your first ever car or bike.
You can submit your photo by commenting on our competition posts on social media, sending the photo to us via a direct message or tagging Footman James in the image:
Alternatively, you can enter via email by sending your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of The Ardonagh Group Limited or any of its group undertakings from time to time, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- The promoter of the prize draw is Footman James (the “Promoter”).
- The prize draw is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary.
- All entries must be submitted via Footman James’ Facebook, Twitter or Instagram OR by email to email@example.com. Only one entry per person is permitted
- The opening date for entries is 17:00 on 14/05/20. The closing date of the prize draw is 23:59 on 19/05/20.
- Entries received after this time will not be considered.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- One winner will be decided by a panel of judges and an independent supervisor as to which photo is the best on Wednesday 20th May 2020 ("Draw Date"). This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- One winner will receive an annual subscription to the Private Motor Club Journal.
- The winner will be notified by email or by direct message via their chosen social media channel (using details provided at entry) on the day of the draw and must provide Footman James further details to claim their prize.
- If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 48 hours of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.