Clocking Up the Smiles Week Seven
This week, Octane are Clocking Up The Smiles by giving away an annual subscription to Octane Magazine!
Octane Magazine has been published monthly since they launched 17 years ago. They are based in Britain and focus on classic and performance cars, offering readers news, buyers guides and more.
How to Enter
To enter, simply submit a caption for the photo we've posted below. We'll be looking for the most entertaining messages and choosing a winner next week.
You can submit your photo by commenting on our competition posts:
Don't have a social media account? No problem! You can enter via email by sending your caption to email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of The Ardonagh Group Limited or any of its group undertakings from time to time, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- The promoter of the prize draw is Footman James (the “Promoter”).
- The prize draw is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary.
- All entries must be submitted via Footman James’ Facebook, Twitter or Instagram OR by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only one entry per person is permitted
- The opening date for entries is 12:00 on 28/05/20. The closing date of the prize draw is 23:59 on 02/06/20.
- Entries received after this time will not be considered.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- One winner will be decided by a panel of judges and an independent supervisor as to which caption is the most entertaining on Wednesday 3rd June 2020 ("Draw Date"). This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- One winner will receive an annual subscription to Octane Magazine.
- The winner will be notified by email or by direct message via their chosen social media channel (using details provided at entry) on the day of the draw and must provide Footman James further details to claim their prize.
- If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 48 hours of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.