CarFest North 2017
Location: Bolesworth Castle, Chester, CH3 9HQ,
Ever wished there was an event combining a car show with a music festival? Well, look no further than CarFest North!
Back for another year, the 2017 line-up is bigger and better than ever, with as much music, cars and family fun as you can squeeze into one weekend.
What to look out for
Whether you’re a car buff, food fan, music lover or big kid, there’s something for you. In fact, there’s so much going on that you’ll struggle to decide! Here’s a few highlights:
- Music from Tom Odell, The Vamps, Manic Street Preachers and more
- Eat food from Michelin-starred chef Tom Kerridge
- CarFest Car-nival Parade – send in how you’d decorate your wheels and you could be chosen to join
- Help to break the record for the biggest custard pie fight
- Join a dance workshop from around the world
- Get wet with activities on the lake
- Enjoy the fun of the fair on vintage rides and attractions at Steam World
- Explore the Vintage Village with its Car Club displays
4 wheeled action
The track sprint for this year is 'CAR-NATIONS', showcasing some of the best cars from Great Britain, France, Germany, Italy, the USA and Japan.
Don’t miss Britain’s Aston Martin Vulcan, a Japanese 2004 Formula 1 BAR Honda and an American Stock Car from 1931.
As well as watching the car action, you can take a spin yourself – get a ride in a dream car like the Ferrari California 30, Lola T70 Spyder or Jaguar X J220 with the Sporting Bears.
Tickets and further information
Day tickets cost £123-146 for adults (depending on the day) and £28 for children. Weekend camping tickets are £163 for adults, £46 for children (6-16 years) and £326 for a family of 4.