Terms & Conditions
FJ+ ADD-ON AGREED VALUE PROMOTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The free FJ+ add-on, Agreed Value promotion (the “Promotion”) is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of The Ardonagh Group Limited or any of its group undertakings from time to time, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the Promotion.
- The promoter of the Promotion is Footman James (the “Promoter”).
- Clients must call Footman James and quote "FJ+ Agreed Value" when purchasing a new classic car or classic motorcycle insurance policy from Footman James.
- Purchase of a vehicle insurance policy is necessary.
- The client will receive a complimentary FJ+ add-on (Agreed Value), valued from £12, the £12 agreed value cost is inclusive of Insurance Premium Tax at 12%.
- The complimentary FJ+ add-on (Agreed Value) promotion is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is or will be offered.
- The promotion begins on the 28th April 2021 and ends on 30th September 2021. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the Promotion at any time.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Applicants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entering the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to honour the Promotion for anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents, or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the applicants or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury, or death occurring as a result of taking up the Promotion except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The Promotion will be governed by English law and applicants to the Promotion submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.