To be eligible for the beat your renewal rate, you’ll need to be new to modern car insurance through Footman James, a member of an eligible enthusiasts club and provide a copy of your renewal showing the price you’ve been quoted. This can be sent, with your reference number, to: Enquiries@Footmanjames.co.uk or by post to Footman Jame,s Castlegate House, Castlegate Way, Dudley, West Midlands, DY1 4TA
If you’re eligible, we’ll beat your renewal premium!
Policies must be like for like.
Please read the full terms and conditions below.
1. The Beat your renewal promotion (the “Promotion”) is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of The Ardonagh Group Limited or any of its group undertakings from time to time, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the Promotion.
2. The promoter of the Promotion is Footman James (the “Promoter”).
3. Upon receiving a quote for modern car insurance, you will be eligible to apply for the Promotion.
4. Applicants must be new to modern car insurance through Footman James and be an existing member of an eligible enthusiast’s club as shown below.
5. Applicants must have no more than one conviction, across all drivers, and none which have resulted in a driver being disqualified. Applicants must have no more than one fault accident or loss, across all drivers, in the past 3 years.
6. All applicants must submit a copy of the renewal from their current insurance provider by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org OR by post to Footman James, Castlegate House, Castlegate Way, Dudley, West Midlands, DY1 4TA.
7. The opening date for applications is 9.00am on Monday 2nd September 2019. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the Promotion at any time.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for applications not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
9. Successful applicants will receive a quote which beats their current insurance providers renewal cost by 5%. This excludes any interest rate if the applicant chooses to pay by Direct Debit.
10. The Promotion is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
12. Applicants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon submitting documents. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to honour the Promotion for anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
14. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the applicants or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Promotion except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
16. The Promotion will be governed by English law and applicants to the Promotion submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.