12 Days of Christmas 2018 Day Eight
Today, one winner will have the chance to walk away with a bundle of classic vehicle prizes from Footman James partners, Classic Motor Hub worth over £300! If you're feeling lucky, you could be the one walking away with:
- 250 GTO Credit Card Holder (Tan)
- Inspired by historic Ferrari interiors, this 250 GTO collection credit card holder is bringing luxury back. The diamond stitching is a hallmark of this cars distinctive leather interior, and as the world’s most valuable car with only 39 ever made (from 1962 to 1964) it is a perfect prize for any classic car enthusiast. The design is expertly hand-stitched by master craftsmen, featuring a slot on the front and three on the reverse. With a main central pocket, this is an extremely efficient piece perfect for everyday use.
- Handmade in soft Italian leather
- GTO London steering wheel emblem and embossing
- Spitfire Lamp
- A decorative table light that brings art into your home. This Spitfire lamp features a glass globe which is surrounded by three cast aluminium Spitfires. It is elegant and nostalgic, a brilliant addition to any home.
- Cambio 80s Key Fob
- A hand-crafted hallmarked sterling silver and black rhodium metal key fob. Modelled on the iconic 5 speed metal gear shift, found on classic sports cars from the 50s to the 80s. Presented in GTO London's elegant packaging with the GTO London logo on the reverse, this key fob will surely grab people's attention when you are out and about.
- Borrani Traction Cufflinks
- A pair of unique Borrani wheel inspired stainless steel cufflinks. Derived from the unique Borrani wheel and the all-important Dunlop tyre tread.
- Classic Motor Hub Merchandise
- All prizes today were from Footman James' partners, The Classic Motor Hub. As an extra little gift, why not sit back, relax and enjoy a cuppa in your new Classic Motor Hub Mug as well as branding up your car with the Classic Motor Hub car window sticker.
How to enter
All you need to do is answer one simple question about the Classic Motor Hub and submit your online entry form below!
Classic Motor Hub Website: www.classicmotorhub.com/about
Full terms and conditions can be found at the bottom of this page.
QUESTION: Which airfield is Classic Motor Hub based on?