1. Registration is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary.
2. All entries must be submitted via the form provided at the London Classic Car Show 2019 and handed to a Footman James member of staff or through an online entry form at the show. Entries can also be posted to Footman James, Castlegate House, Castlegate Way, Castlegate Business Park, DY1 4TA.
3. The opening date for entries is 8am on 13.02.19. The closing date of the prize draw is 8am on 18.02.19. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
4. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
5. If your car is chosen, filming will be taking place on 05.03.19 at Gun Hill Studios, Unit 8, Deanland Business Park, Golden Cross, Hailsham, BN27 3RP. Travel to and from the location is not covered by the promoter.
6. If your car is chosen, you will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) before 05.03.19. If you do not respond to the Promoter within two calendar days of being notified by the Promoter, then the Promoter is entitled to select another candidate.
7. The decision of the Promoter is final, and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
8. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon registering. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
10. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the selected candidates or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the opportunity except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.