Land Rover Legends 2018
Location: Buckingham Road, Bicester, Oxfordshire OX27 8AL,
Venue: Bicester Heritage
Opening Times: 10am-6pm
As part of Land Rover’s 70th anniversary jubilations, Land Rover Legends is a new event for 2018 that will celebrate the very best of the marque, both past and present.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Land Rovers On Display
There will be a fantastic array of Land Rovers on display including: pre-production models, prototypes, military derivatives, rare conversions plus a showcase of classic models from clubs around the country.
Land Rover Experts
There will also be a number of motoring experts in attendance hosting forums and presentations dedicated to the Land Rover. You'll hear fascinating stories of adventure, technical details from engineers and practical advice from preservationists.
Mark Evans, restorer and host of A 4x4 Is Born, will be hosting the live stage throughout the event as well as the vehicle parade.
Special Equipment Display
A wide range of agricultural, commercial and industrial equipment specifically designed for installation on Land Rovers will also be on display. There will even be working displays of the most interesting equipment!
The Land Rover Legends National Awards will also be handed out during the event. These include:
- Footman James Land Rover Legend Award - granted to the person with a fantastic story about their vehicle which encapsulates the true essence of the iconic marque
- Most Original Vehicle - an original, authentic and unrestored example that shows the manufacturer's character and patina of age
- Best Restored Vehicle - a partial or completely restored Land Rover that has been finished to its original factory specification
- Best Bespoke Vehicle - a developed or converted Land Rover that showcases its owner's vision, interest or purpose
Tickets can be purchased from the Land Rover Legends website.
- One-day adult (16+) advance tickets: £16 each (£20 on the day)
- One-day teen (13-15) advance tickets: £6 each (£8 on the day)
- Two-day adult (16+) advance tickets: £25 each (£30 on the day)
- Two-day teen (13-15) advance tickets: £10 each (£12 on the day)
- Children under 13 go free
We hope you enjoy the event!