1.The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Ardonagh Group Limited or any of its group undertakings from time to time, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2. The promoter of the prize is Footman James (the “Promoter”).
3. The prize draw is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary.
4. All entries must be submitted via this form or via the online form from a Footman James member of staff.
5. The opening date for entries is 9am on 09/07/22. The closing date of the prize draw is 23:59pm 09/07/22. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
7. A winner will be chosen by random draw by an independent supervisor.
8. One winner will receive up to £200 towards their classic vehicle insurance.
9. The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using the details provided at entry) before 09/09/22. If a prize winner doesn’t respond within seven calendar days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
10. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
12. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered in to about it.
13.Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
14.The Promoter reserves the right to hold, void, cancel, suspend or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
15. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstance be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking the prize expect where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
17. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.