12 Days of Christmas 2018 Day Twelve
It's the last chance for you to win in the Footman James 12 Days of Christmas Advent Competition! Today, you can be in with the chance of winning £250 towards your classic car or classic bike insurance with Footman James.
We all love our classic vehicle, and what better way to secure your pride and joy than by classic car insurance or classic bike insurance from Footman James. Here at Footman James we understand that every classic vehicle owner is different and have therefore set up a fleet of products collectively known as FJ+ which you can add on to your policy.
FJ+ allows you to tailor your classic car or classic bike insurance policy through its offerings of a wide range of insurance add ons including, RAC breakdown cover, Agreed Value, Salvage Retention and European Motoring, just to name a few. The lucky winner will be able to use their £250 voucher towards their classic vehicle insurance with the inclusion of FJ+ products, so why not make the make the most of it and enter now?
How to enter
To be in with the chance of winning £250 towards your classic vehicle insurance policy, all you need to do is answer the following question below on either our Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or email!
Why did you buy your first classic vehicle?
Terms & Conditions
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of The Ardonagh Group Limited or any of its group undertakings from time to time, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- The promoter of the prize draw is Footman James (the “Promoter”).
- The prize draw is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary.
- All entries must be submitted via Footman James' Facebook page, Twitter, Instagram or email. Only one entry per person is permitted.
- The opening date for entries is 8:00am on 24/12/18. The closing date of the prize draw is 8:00am on 25/12/18. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- A winner will be selected by a panel of judges and one independent supervisor on 02/01/19 ("Draw Date").
- The winner will receive £250 towards their classic vehicle insurance policy with Footman James. Any premiums above this amount requires the balance to be paid out by the customer. The winner is subject to Footman James’ policy underwriting guidelines.
- The winner will be notified by email or by direct message via the platform they entered in on before 12:00pm on the draw date and must provide further information from Footman James to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 2 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.