12 Days of Christmas 2018 Day Two
Capture the memories with a 1/2-day professional photoshoot located in the beautiful surroundings of the Cotswolds. Taken by Footman James and Classic Motor Hub photographer, Angus Taylor, you and your much-loved vehicle will be captured in time as you will be able to look back in years to come on a portfolio of images to remember.
Why not take a look at some of the images captured from our 2018 Drive-It-Day here, so you can see first-hand of what's in store!
How to Enter
Love or hate Christmas cracker jokes, they are the pinnacle at the table on Christmas day and what better way to get in to the Christmas spirit than by telling us your best Christmas cracker joke?
All you need to do is comment on day two's 12 Days of Christmas post on either Footman James' Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Haven't got social media? No need to worry as you can also enter via email!
Click your method of entry below to be taken to the competition. Full terms and conditions can be found at the bottom of this page. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of The Ardonagh Group Limited or any of its group undertakings from time to time, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- The promoter of the prize draw is Footman James (the “Promoter”).
- The prize draw is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary.
- All entries must be submitted via Footman James’ Facebook, Twitter or Instagram on the correct day OR by email to email@example.com. Only one entry per person is permitted.
- The opening date for entries is 10:00am on 14/12/18. The closing date of the prize draw is 8:00am on 15/12/18. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- The winner will be the one with the best cracker joke, chosen by a panel of judges and one independent supervisor on the 17/12/18 ("Draw Date").
- The winner will receive a half day professional photoshoot of their vehicle (dates and times to be confirmed). Photoshoot location is around the Great Tew area in the Cotswolds. The winner will be accept that they will need to drive their vehicle around the Cotswolds as the photographer will be in a separate car taking pictures and stopping at various locations. Expenses, including travel and food are not included in the prize. The winner will receive a portfolio of high resolution images for personal use by the winner via WeTransfer, Dropbox, Google Drive or CD if requested.
- The winner will be notified by email or by direct mail via their chosen social media channel (using details provided at entry) before 12:00pm on the day of the draw and must provide Footman James further details to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 48 hours of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.