FJ Advent Calendar - Day 15
15 December, 2016
Enjoy family days out at the Beaulieu National Motor Museum throughout 2017 with today's prize - an annual family pass.
For a chance to win visit the Beaulieu website page here and answer the following question - "At least how many times is the engine turned over by hand to start the 1914 Rolls-Royce Alpine Eagle at the museum?"
Submit your answer here
"Beaulieu is home to the National Motor Museum where over 250 stunning vehicles are on display from every motoring era, ranging from some of the world's most iconic Land Speed Record breakers to motoring oddities such as a giant orange on wheels! It is also rich is history with Palace House, home of the Montagu family since 1538 and the 13th century Beaulieu Abbey where you can enjoy a film presentation and exhibition about the lives of the Cistercian monks who lived there.
Plus, to get you in the festive spirit, from 17th December - 2nd January you can experience a magical fairy tale Victorian Christmas at Beaulieu including a life-size gingerbread house in the courtyard at Palace House, story-telling, Victorian toys, hot fruit punch and carol singing around the grand piano, all included as part of the Beaulieu attraction ticket. Book tickets here.
Don't miss out on exciting events and updates from Beaulieu. Sign up to the Beaulieu newsletter here.
*Terms and Conditions:
1. Entrants must answer the following question "At least how many times is the engine turned over by hand to start the 1914 Rolls-Royce Alpine Eagle at the museum?" and submit their answer here.
2. One winner will receive 1 annual family pass to the Beaulieu National Motor Museum
3. Only one entry per person.
4. The winning entry will be selected at random by at least one independent supervisor.
5. The competition will close at 8:00am on Friday 16th December and the draw will take place at 11:00am on Friday 16th December.
6. The winner will be notified no later than 5pm the day of the draw.
7. The winner must contact Footman James with their postal address, in order to recieve the prize.
8. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash and no alternative prize offered.
9. Prizes cannot be transferred to another person.
10. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. To the fullest extent permitted by law the Promoter excludes all liability for claims, damages and losses incurred in or connected with use of the prize and the Promoter does not accept liability for entries that are not submitted on time or in full.
12. By entering the draw the winner agrees to the publication of their name and photo by the Promoter for publicity purposes.
13. This promotion is governed in accordance with the law of England & Wales. By taking part in this promotion you are deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms.
14. The promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 or over excluding employees, and family members of employees of Towergate Underwriting Group Limited or employees of any other member of the Towergate Underwriting Group Limited group of companies. Promoter: Footman James, Castlegate House, Castlegate Way, Dudley, West Midlands, DY1 4TA.
Footman James is a trading name of Towergate Underwriting Group Limited. Registered in England No. 4043759. Registered Address: Towergate House, Eclipse Park, Sittingbourne Road, Maidstone, Kent ME14 3EN. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.