Love at first sight: Share your stories
Valentine's Day is just around the corner and we would love to hear your love stories. Think back to the day you met your classic(s). Was it love at first sight? Have you owned the same classic for many years? Did your classic play an important part on your wedding day? Or have you bonded with someone over a shared passion for classics? Share your story for a chance to win a prize and be featured on our blog! Terms and conditions apply.
Terms & Conditions
- The promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 or over excluding employees of Towergate Underwriting Group Limited or employees of any other member of the Towergate Underwriting Group Limited group of companies. Promoter: Footman James, Castlegate House, Castlegate Way, Dudley, West Midlands, DY1 4TA.
- Entrants must send their stories via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or the Footman James social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
- The entrants selected for publication on the Footman James blog will be contacted via the email address or social media account they submitted from to gain their address.
- Those entrants selected for publication on the Footman James blog will receive a card and box of chocolates via post from Footman James.
- The opening date for story submissions is 29.01.22 at 7.00am.
- The closing date is 08.02.22 at 5.00pm.
- By submitting your story and images to Footman James you are agreeing to Footman James publishing your story and images on their website, social media and in marketing materials.
- The winner will be notified via the email address provided within this form no later than 14.03.22
- No alternative prize or cash alternative will be offered.
- Prizes cannot be transferred to another person.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law the Promoter excludes all liability for claims, damages and losses incurred in or connected with the use of the prize and the Promoter does not accept liability for entries that are not submitted on time or in full.
- By entering the draw the winner agrees to the publication of their name and photo by the Promoter for publicity purposes.
- This promotion is governed in accordance with the law of England & Wales. By taking part in this promotion you are deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms.