National Pet Month 2021
Its National Pet Month from 1st April to 10th May and to celebrate we want to see your family pets. Whether they are furry or well-groomed, large or small, we want to see them!
We've loved seeing pets accompany their classic owners at our Coffee & Chrome events so we are running a competition across our social media channels and via email where you will be entered into a prize draw to win a £50 Pets at Home voucher to treat your pet to some lovely treats. All you have to do is share a picture of your family pet in the comments on our competition posts on social media or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know why they are important to you and your family.
You only need to enter once, and your entry will be put into a random draw to determine the winner. You will be contacted via social media or via the email address from your entry if you are the winner!
National Pet Month brings together animal welfare charities, professional bodies, businesses, and schools to celebrate and raise awareness of responsible pet ownership.
Did you know our colleagues over at Healthy Pets, also part of the Ardonagh Group, can provide you with insurance for your cats and dogs? Healthy Pets are a leader in online pet insurance with over 25 years of experience delivering high-quality cover at competitive prices.
Enter on our social channels; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or to enter via email, please email: email@example.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of The Ardonagh Group Limited or any of its group undertakings from time to time, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- The promoter of the prize draw is Footman James (the “Promoter”).
- All entries must post a picture of their pet and be submitted via the Footman James social media channels (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) or emailed to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Only one entry per person is permitted.
- The prize draw is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary.
- One winner will be selected randomly by an independent supervisor and will receive one Pets at Home voucher with a value of £50.
- The opening date for entries is 08:00am on 12/04/21. The closing date of the prize draw is 11:59pm on 10/05/21. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- The draw will take place the next working day (13/05/21) after the competition has closed for entries.
- The winner will be notified within 7 working days of the draw taking place.
- The winner will be notified via a private message on the relevant social media channel or via the email address provided. (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter).
- The winner will have 30 working days to claim their prize. If they don’t respond within this time, a new winner will be redrawn.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If you wish to opt-out of the prize draw, but would still like to receive a quote, let us know at the time of the quote and we will exclude you from the promotion.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law the Promoter excludes all liability for claims, damages and losses incurred in or connected with the use of the prize and the Promoter does not accept liability for entries that are not submitted on time or in full.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for applications not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- By entering the draw the winner agrees to the publication of their name and photo by the Promoter for publicity purposes.
- The Promotion is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Applicants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entering the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to honour the Promotion for anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the applicants or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Promotion except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The Promotion will be governed by English law and applicants to the Promotion submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.