If you would like to change your contact preferences at any time, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of The Ardonagh Group Limited or any of its group undertakings from time to time, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2. The promoter of the prize draw is Footman James (the “Promoter”).
3. The prize draw is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary.
4. All entries must be submitted via Footman James’ online Questback form at the NEC Classic Motor Show 2018 OR handed to a Footman James member of staff at the NEC Classic Motor Show 2018. Only one entry per person is permitted.
5. The opening date for entries is 9am on 09/11/18. The closing date of the prize draw is 8:00am on 13/11/18. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
7. A winner will be chosen by random draw on 13/11/18.
8.The winner will receive the chance to see scenes being filmed for The Car Years at the location of Beaulieu National Motor Museum (travel to and from Beaulieu is at the prize winners’ expense. Dates to be confirmed.
9. The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) before 14/11/18. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within seven calendar days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
10. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
12. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to hold, void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
15. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
17. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
Footman James is a trading name of Towergate Underwriting Group Limited. Registered in England No.4043759. Registered
Address: Towergate House, Eclipse Park, Sittingbourne Road, Maidstone, Kent ME14 3EN. Authorised and regulated by the Financial
Conduct Authority. Telephone calls may be monitored or recorded for your protection. FP COGE.1251.11.18